Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Here we go again....

Hi. I'm Candice. I'm sober, and believe it or not, my life is anything but boring. I have a crazy child named Hudson whom I absolutely adore. I am recently married to the most amazing man on the face of the earth and inherited two beautiful children at the same time. :) My life is anything but complete. I learn something new everyday. I take one day at a time and sometimes one minute at a time. Trust me, around here it's necessary. (sometimes even a breath at a time)\

If you want to check out my old blog, you can go here . There were some ups and downs in there, but I thought it was time to switch to a Blogger account, so here we are.


And, to start with introductions, you're gonna get wedding pictures, because, well, that is what I have on my work computer.

 This is my step-son Will
 My Daughter by marriage Ansley, and my son  Hudson
 Myself and the Hudster
 He refused to carry the pillow down the aisle, so he carried a truck and Will carried the rings.
Oy-vey
 My cutie-patootie Hubby, Jack
 Brother by marriage, Stu-baby and best friend Miloy
Plus the adorable niece down in front.
 See, I told you she was freakin' adorable. Meet Sofia, Hud's BFF
 This is me. Miss now MRS. *sigh*
 We were a match made in Wonderland.
Both equally goofy. And sober.
 Gee, Jack, could you make your smile a little bigger? ;)
I had my first dance with my son. He will always fill my soul.
How could you not love that face? Just Presh....


So there you have it. MY family. I have a family. So hard to believe. Three years ago I had nothing, and now this. One day I will get into the ups and downs of my life. I have PLENTY of stories.

My life is beautiful. My family is beautiful. My love is beautiful. I love life. I put on foot in front of the other. I keep moving and I don't back down. One day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment