Thursday, September 20, 2012

Will I ever rest???

Okay, I am usually a pretty happy girl, and I try to "stay posi" (stay positive for all you uncool folks out there)
However, I am just plain overwhelmed!Between working a full-time job, taking a full load of classes, being a full time mother, wife and zoo animal keeper, I am just ready to cry sometimes. Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my life and would not change anything. (Ok, actually you could just go ahead and give me that degree and say screw the 1 1/2 semesters that I have left. That would totally help.)

I am just tired. Sometimes I feel like people in my life think I don't do anything, or at least whatever I do isn't enough. I'll trade ya. I know I am nowhere near the "Busiest Mom of the Year" award or even the "Best Mom of the Year", but I do MY best and I am always doing trying to do the next right thing, so just bear with me.

So which one of you are on your way to my house?

Some days I rant and whine and cry, While on other days i feel completely put together and on point. The only thing that matters is that I stick to my guidelines that I lay out for myself: 1)Do the next right thing, and 2) Take One Day at a Time.

So today I will make my list of things to get done, follow my "rules", and do a little school work in between some work. After work I will pick up my son and we will have fun and clean the house. Maybe make a game of it. I gotta enjoy his helping hands while I've got them! lol Doesn't hurt that he is only 2 and wants to do whatever mommy is doing! SCORE! 

So  with that, It is time to put on my big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT

Teehee... Couldn't have said it better myself.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment