Thursday, September 13, 2012

Is it Friday yet?

As a full-time mother/employee/student/wife, I have little to no time to actually do things that are necessary to keep myself alive. Contrary to my husbands beliefs I do not get to do the little things done that I want to do. You know, like take a bubble bath and read dirty books?

This weekend I am going to start reading my new book The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin. I can't wait! It is time for me to take control. :) I WILL be happy. I am starting to feel a "funk" coming on that is a little depressing. I always have so much that needs to be done, but when the funk comes waltzing in I can kiss my chores good-bye. It takes away my "want-to" and throws me on the couch. It is terrible and I refuse to get  to that point.

Yesterday, I decided to go grocery shopping and get some groceries to cook what my hubby calls "real" dinner. Apparently corndogs and PB&J sandwiches do not count as home cooked meals. pssshhh. Whatever. My two year old would totally beg to differ!

So last night was stuffed chicken breast and tonight is gonna be Steak wrapped in bacon. Adventures on the grill. Oh dear, I can already see myself failing miserably tonight, but I am going to try anyway because this is what I have to do to make myself stay away from the black hole. I will make some new projects, finish some old ones, and cook to my hearts content. Maybe even throw in a few loads of laundry and clean the floors while I am at it! Yeehaw! ha


I'll put up any projects that I may have throughout the weekend :)

Till then, rest easy with another cute picture of......



My honey and our chicken Sally Mae :)


Keep rocking in Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment