Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Antique-ify

So, I am embarking on a creative adventure. I have somehow re-found my creative energy and have decided to start making jewelry, headbands, and aprons. I think I am going to stick with those three for a while. I have lace, pearls, feathers, broaches, fabrics, and ideas galore, so I figured, why not put them to good use. People will have something creative to wear and I may be able to pay my  child's daycare. To be honest, It truly lies in the need to survive.  Let's be honest.... This economy sucks. Point blank. If I can spend my spare time and creative juices to make somethings for a relatively inexpensive price (we are talking $5-$20 at most) and make some things that will make people feel pretty, why the heck not? It keeps me sober, it keeps me busy (i know, like I really need any help), and what girl doesn't like lace and pearls?! I am going to share with the world my little bit of creativity and talents.

So, they say when life gives you lemons make lemonade.... I say, when life gives you lemons, slap some pearls and lace on it and make them pretty! Who really likes lemonade anyway?


I hope this adventure is a good one! If nothing else, at least I'm having fun!

Love and antiques!

No comments:

Post a Comment